The global financial sector is at the centre of humanity’s attempt to achieve the SDGs. Recent estimates indicate that the SDGs will require an additional US$2.4 trillion of annual public and private investment into the low-carbon infrastructure, energy, agriculture, health, education and the broader goals globally.
The people we place mobilise this capital for the SDG agenda
Across asset classes, the model of risk, return and impact is being used to drive investments and the allocation of capital. At Sillman Thomas, we have seen a fundamental shift over the last two years with the support of the SDG framework, from both a Capital Markets and Private Equity perspective.
Our recruitment supports the commitment to embed SDGs into investment processes and in environmental, social and governance (ESG) frameworks to encourage long-term investments and allocation.
- Asset Managers and Institutional Investors
- Private Equity
- Foundations and Family Offices
- Investment Banks
- Commodity Finance
- Research and Advisory
- ESG and Impact Director | Alternative Asset Management Firm
- Chief Investment Officer | Asset Manager
- Investment Director (Partner) | PE Fund
- Senior Analyst | PE Impact Fund
- ESG and Operational Risk Director | Global Commodity Trading House
- Impact Investment Specialist | Partner, Management Consulting Firm